Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using the Conversations Matter website you accept these terms and conditions. It is recommended that you read and accepted all these terms and conditions before using the website.
- Conversations Matter resources will provide practical support for communities to guide conversations about suicide. They will not provide any advice about treatments or interventions, but will focus on tips for handling safe, helpful and informed conversations about suicide.
- The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The Hunter Institute of Mental Health may change any of the material on its site at any time without notice.
General disclaimer information
- This site contains information, data, documents, pages and images prepared by the Hunter Institute of Mental Health on behalf of the NSW Ministry of Health ("the Information") for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales ("the State of New South Wales"). The Information is protected by Crown copyright.
- Whilst the Information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, the Hunter Institute of Mental Health and the State of New South Wales does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from errors or omission.
- The Information is made available on the understanding that the Hunter Institute of Mental Health and the State of New South Wales and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the Information or otherwise.
Accuracy of information
- Whilst the Information is considered to be true and correct at the date of release, changes in circumstances after the time of release and publication may impact on the accuracy of the Information.
- The Information may change without notice and the Hunter Institute of Mental Health and the State of New South Wales is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
Links to third-party sites
- The Information contained in this site includes information derived from various third parties which is neither endorsed nor supported by the Hunter Institute of Mental Health and the State of New South Wales and does not necessarily reflect any policies, procedures, standard or guidelines of the State of New South Wales.
- The Hunter Institute of Mental Health and the State of New South Wales takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the Information provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet Sites) outside of the NSW Ministry of Health.
- Links to other Internet Sites are not under the control of the Hunter Institute of Mental Health and the State of New South Wales and are provided for information only. Care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference resources. However, due to the changing nature of the Internet content, it is the responsibility of the users to make their own investigations, decisions, enquiries about the information retrieved from other Internet Sites. Providing these links does not imply any endorsement, non-endorsement, support or commercial gain by the Hunter Institute of Mental Health and the State of New South Wales.